Minecraft is a sandbox game which is about breaking and placing different types of blocks to build anything you can imagine. It was originally created by Swedish programmer Markus Pe...
Persson and later developed into what it is today with the help of Jens Bergensten. Minecraft is a sandbox video game that was created by Markus Persson and Jens Bergensten and later developed by Mojang. The game was released on November 18, 2011, and its original name was "Cave Game." The game is available on multiple platforms and is a...
- The game is very open-ended, and you can do whatever you want
- It is a creative game, and it can be very fun to see what you can come up with next
- It is available on multiple platforms, and it also has multiplayer
- The graphics are blocky, but they are easier on low-end computers
- There are many servers, and they all have different gameplay
- There are no enemies or definite goals to the game, so it can get boring sometimes
- The game is not built with detailed graphics
- The game can take a long time to get through